The mission of the Lindenhurst Memorial Library is to help its community engage, grow, and discover, using library resources and services.
Our core services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Programs and classes for all ages
- Community collections such as recycling items, eye glasses, cell phones, etc.
- Museum pass lending program
- Discount tickets for purchase to local attractions
- Food donation drop off, including a Little Free Pantry
- Library by mail delivery service
- Technology classes
- Community outreach events
- One-on-one assistance
- Voter registration days
- Veteran resources
To view other services your Library offers, click here