Museum Passes and Discounted Tickets
Call the library to reserve a date or reserve your date online now!
- Passes are available for pick up at the Customer Service Desk after 3:00pm on the day prior to your reservation. The library is CLOSED on Sundays.
- Museum Passes are to be returned to the Customer Service Desk, or in the Media Drop in its provided case by 12:00pm on the due date.
- Museum Passes may only be reserved by Lindenhurst Memorial Library adult cardholders in good standing.
- The pass may be reserved up to 2 months in advance of the desired date, subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- A particular pass may only be reserved once in any 30 day period.
- A late fee of $10 per day will be issued for passes not returned on time.
- If the pass is lost, a replacement fee of $100-$500 will be issued based on what the individual museum charges for replacement.
- Failure to pick up the passes, and/or frequent cancellations may result in an inability to reserve future passes.
The library sells a limited number of discounted tickets to local attractions. Please see the discounted tickets page for more details.